Livescope Plus bundle Fleet Farm

• dhpricco
    Participant
    Twin Cities, MN

Figured I would post this incase someone can take advantage of it. For some reason this is not able to be shipped and in my area there are no stores that have it in stock according to there website. Maybe someone has one locally available. They also have 10% off all online orders today. Another option might be to have Scheels price match this…

https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/garmin-livescope-plus-uhd-93sv-w-lithium-ion-battery-ice-fishing-bundle/0000101729178?Ntt=garmin

Attachments:
    1. Capture.jpg

tswoboda
    Participant

Out of stock, not available for shipping or pickup anywhere. FF has a bunch of great deals on their site that are all out of stock.

Could try getting a Scheels price match but it won’t work unless the employee screws up. Worth a shot though.

Netguy
    Participant
    Minnetonka

Scheels will price match “in stock” items at other vendors.

tswoboda
    Participant

Scheels will price match “in stock” items at other vendors.

Exactly

dbright
    Participant
    Cambridge

Out of stock, not available for shipping or pickup anywhere. FF has a bunch of great deals on their site that are all out of stock.

Could try getting a Scheels price match but it won’t work unless the employee screws up. Worth a shot though.

There was one on the shelf in Cambridge last night

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

Normally I’d stress you can piece together a much better Livescope kit for less money, but that’s a damn good price for the LVS34 bundle if the 10% off coupon can be stacked ontop of it? BUT this looks like one of those phantom sales meant to get you to drive to a store and ask if they have any stock (they never did) so you end up shopping for other stuff instead because you made the drive…

tswoboda
    Participant

I hope you grabbed it!

dbright
    Participant
    Cambridge

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dbright wrote:</div>

I hope you grabbed it!

Typical Cambridge fleet farm fashion there was not a price on it so I kept walking.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.