Lithium 40v auger sale

• Justin
    Participant

Anyone wanting to pull the trigger on an Strikemaster Lithium auger check out fish usa sale this weekend… free ship and no tax for most! Sure glad I upgraded as this auger is awesome!

Tight lines out there this weekend!

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_2019-01-11-10-57-13.png

Bass Thumb
    Participant
    Royalton, MN

Wow, that is a killer deal.

$470 shipped for the 8″, and it’s in stock.

Use the savings to get a second battery for about $90 online (maybe have FishUSA price-match Reeds), and for $560, you’ll have the best auger on the market and a second battery. I paid $600 plus tax for that.

thaddeus
    Participant
    St. Cloud, MN

Agreed that this is the best auger out right now. Love mine. I got mine during cyber Monday for $150 off plus spare battery. Have Scheels match that price and get the spare battery for $50. Sweet deal. You won’t regret it.

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

They’re also on sale for $450 at Fleet Farm. whistling

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20190112-181541_Chrome.jpg

phishingruven01
    Inactive
    southeast lower michigan

shock

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

fishusa is sold out sad
    Fleet farm only has them in Hermantown sad
    I picked one up at Glens army navy for 499
    picked up the battery at Reeds

anyone looking for a jiffy propane or an eskimo gas each has little run time.

Jamin
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

I jumped on this yesterday even though I’ve been happy with my 8″ K-Drill (mostly). Love the K-Drill until you start getting into the 25+ inches of ice and then with a lot of holes it starts to work pretty hard. So I asked Scheels to price match fleet farm at the $449.99 and then they had a second battery for $50 bonus offer so I got the two for $499.99 + tax. At that price, I couldn’t say no.

thaddeus
    Participant
    St. Cloud, MN

I jumped on this yesterday even though I’ve been happy with my 8″ K-Drill (mostly). Love the K-Drill until you start getting into the 25+ inches of ice and then with a lot of holes it starts to work pretty hard. So I asked Scheels to price match fleet farm at the $449.99 and then they had a second battery for $50 bonus offer so I got the two for $499.99 + tax. At that price, I couldn’t say no.

You’re welcome )

Jamin
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jamin wrote:</div>

You’re welcome )

My wife doesn’t know you but she hates you. mrgreen

I gave them my CC over the phone and it triggered a fraud alert warning which she got on her cell and I promptly got a phone call. Oh well, guess I owe her something nice as well now. jester

tominblaine
    Participant

Thats an excellent deal, I was suprised to see it for $449.00 at fleet farm, I recently recieved mine from the fishusa sale and can’t wait to try it out this coming wknd.

Tom

thaddeus
    Participant
    St. Cloud, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>thaddeus wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jamin wrote:</div>

You’re welcome )

My wife doesn’t know you but she hates you. mrgreen

I gave them my CC over the phone and it triggered a fraud alert warning which she got on her cell and I promptly got a phone call. Oh well, guess I owe her something nice as well now. jester

Take her out for sushi (if you’re into that). Always works for me!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.