Line Counter Reels and trolling rods

• jbg1219
    NW Iowa

I have a selection of lightly used line counter reels, 2 Diawa accudepth 17, 2 Okuma Magda, 2 Scheels (made by okuma). All are lightly used. A few hours of trolling each season while on vacation, however the shore some ware from storage and riding in the rod lockers. I am looking to get $50 each plus postage or speedee… if you want them all I would do $250 shipped. PM if you you want specs and pictures, include a number to text the pics, that will be much easier.

*EDIT TO ADD ROD INFO*
    I also have a couple diawa wilderness 7′ trolling rods and a couple 12 or 14 foot scheels Xtreme trolling rods. not sure how the shipping would work, but I could look into finding a tube if someone wants them. Price would be $40 for the pair of diawa wilderness and $150 for the scheels rods.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

WOW what a deal!

4 reels at $50 each or buy all 4 and pay $250!

Buy more, Pay more! woot

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I have a selection of lightly used line counter reels, 2 Diawa accudepth 17, 2 Okuma Magda, 2 Scheels (made by okuma). All are lightly used. A few hours of trolling each season while on vacation, however the shore some ware from storage and riding in the rod lockers. I am looking to get $50 each plus postage or speedee… if you want them all I would do $250 shipped. PM if you you want specs and pictures, include a number to text the pics, that will be much easier.

WOW what a deal!

4 reels at $50 each or buy all 4 and pay $250!

Buy more, Pay more! woot

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

We IOWEGINS know how to make a deal don’t we?

jbg1219
    NW Iowa

Denny, some IOWEGINS are really proving the Idiots Out Wondering Around theory, but the ad reads 2 diawa accudepth, 2 okuma magda, and 2 scheels (made by okuma) reels… thats a total of 6 reels… My Ida county math might be off here but 6 X $50 = $300… so if you buy them all you get a $50 reduction in price, or one free slightly used reel.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

Looks like you iowegins really know how to read and do math too. It looks to me he has 6 reels for sale at $50 a piece plus shipping, or you can buy all 6 for $250 shipped.
    Seems like a fair deal if you buy them all to me, but hey I’m just a dumb minnesotan.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Precisely why I avoid I.O.W.A. jester

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Ha, Ha My bad I missed the 2 in front of the Scheels!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Throwin down a few last night Denny?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.