Lasik in Twin Cities

• Opie
    Coon Rapids, MN

My bride is looking into dumping the contacts/glasses. We have checked out North Suburban Eye as we live close by, but are searching out other options as well. Do any of you have places, preferably in the northern metro, that you would recommend?

TIA,
    Dean

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Dr. Lobanoff from North Suburban did mine 1.5 years ago. I HIGHLY recommend him (and North Suburban). I could not be happier with the results, and NS was great to work with. My only regret is not doing it sooner in life.

I had a fairly stiff correction (-4.75 in both eyes), and I was seeing 20/15 the following morning (and I still am).

Charles

Watching this thread, I need to get lasik my self.

Ny
    N Metro

I got mine done in November at the Whiting Clinic off 394. They make the process pretty easy. I did have to get one of my eyes re done a few months after (slight astigmatism in my one eye) but that was done free of charge (besides the expensive eye drops). Very nice staff and nice facility.

Dave maze
    Isanti

X2 on whiting clinic. Going on 6 years with perfect vision. Really nice people there.

tucrs
    NW Metro

I had mine done at North Suburban. I would recommend them again. Clear expectation of what to expect and great follow up. I love it.

I recommend them fully. I have Dr. Patrick

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I had mine done with Dr. Lobanoff, and impressed with him.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

wife went to whiting in st. Louis park off 394. we live in Princeton she had to make a few trips down there for consultation and procedure, but wasn’t bad traffic in the middle of the day. Shes had nothing but good things to say about them.

walleyevision

North Suburban and Whiting are good. MN Eye Consultants is REALLY good. Just avoid LASIK Plus like the plague.

zooks

My wife goes to MN Eye Consultants for her corneal disorder and we’ve been really pleased with them. One of her transplants is done, the other will likely be this fall. A much more serious surgery than LASIK but some direct experience all the same.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Going on 14 years. I think David Whiting did my eyes when he was with LASIK Plus.

20/15 in my right eye, 20/20 in my left.

Ended up with a minor correction about a year later in my right eye and PRK to both about 5 years later. The adjustments cost me nothing.

I believe I’m done with corrections now. Not sure if my eyes could handle any more.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.