Lake St. Claire or surrounding area Boat rental question

• Corey Rhymer
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

I am visiting family and friends in Michigan, the metro-Detroit area, early August. An idea to rent on Lake St. Claire or around the area to do a day or 2 of fishing, came up. Thinking of going out a day with a friend or two on one day and with my dad and brother on another. My question is, any of you ever rent a fishing boat in the area? (No specifically looking for a top tier fishing boat) Or, if you know of any reputable businesses in the area that does provide boat rentals? I’ve been looking online, but would like some input from my fellow IDO’ers.

Thanks in advance!

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

There is a marine shop a little north of Elizabeth Park on the river, along the river. For the life of me, I can’t remember their name. One of the guys on the way to a tournament I was in had his boat totaled. They rented him a later model bass boat. Nothing fancy, but did the job. I don’t know what they charged or any terms.

Late Aug is my favorite time over there. Give me a call when you go and I’ll do what I can for some help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.