Lake Pepin Launches that are open

• BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Looking for some intel on what launches are open and functional on lake Pepin right now. The lower the launch the better. I’m sure anything near Red Wing will be a mad house with fisherman.

I launched at Lucapolis a couple of eeeks ago before things came up and I’m guessing that’s not serviceable yet, it was kind of high then. A dock would be preferable but depending on the launch area (beachable) not necessary. I’m a one man operation with a crappy trailer setup.

Lake City Marina? Pickle factory? Looks like the Wabasha Marina is closed for Covid, I suppose that means boats wouldn’t be able to launch there.

Just looking to go eagle watching with my daughter and Wabasha was the hot spot two weeks ago

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Lake City marina would be about the tamest place to dunk your boat but I don’t know if they’re taking any business right now. I’d call before driving down. Roschen will likely be wet with the high water as will be the one above Hok-si-la. I know Wabasha is wet.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Tried calling Lake City, nobody answers, not even a recording

eyeguy507
    SE MN

yes baypoint was a ZOO today probably 200 boats? I got in and out lickity split so no problem. hoksila had trailers and people going out and I am certain roschen is open but did not drive past it. I bet I seen 30 to 40 eagles down from colvill and into the back channel. I think colvill and wabasha are probably closed due to high water?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.