Keith Ellison goes after fleet farm

• BigWerm
    SW Metro

Evidently the majority of the voters don’t share your Walz/Ellison dislike BigWerm.
    Congratulations Governor Walz and I look forward to your strong leadership for four more years! It also looks like Ellison has won too but it isn’t official yet.
    The red wave that Republicans were predicting turned out to be nothing more than a small ripple.

Yes they did, I don’t really understand it, but it is what it is. I’m not rooting for it, but I think it is inevitable that a much more significant recession is coming, and there will only be one party to blame. FWIW I normally vote 3rd party/libertarian, or for candidates I particularly like, and this was the first time in 22 years I voted all one party. Hopefully the R’s learn a lesson and get away from Trump, and run much better candidates, as both locally and nationally they ran some real simpletons.

I’ll reiterate what I posted on my personal FB page, “Whelp I’m very disappointed in our state today. Thankfully I’m still a big believer in us determining our future regardless of government control, and that future looks bright as ever! Onward.”

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Karry Kyllo wrote:</div>
    Congratulations Governor Walz and I look forward to your strong leadership for four more years! It also looks like Ellison has won too but it isn’t official yet.

jester

Yup, strong leadership that resulted in $2billion in damages and dozens dead because of his inactions. Way to go Waltz!!! waytogo

genegr
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nothing will beat abortion on the ballot. Blame everyone if you want. The R’s just need to keep there pie holes shut. I could not believe all the young woman registering in front of me. Nothing will stop them. Get it.

Karry Kyllo

Yup, strong leadership that resulted in $2billion in damages and dozens dead because of his inactions. Way to go Waltz!!! waytogo

Consider yourself fortunate munchy. You now have the opportunity to criticize Governor Walz for 4 more years.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>munchy wrote:</div>

Consider yourself fortunate munchy. You now have the opportunity to criticize Governor Walz for 4 more years.

Pretty smug aren’t you? It wont be forgotten.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Just trolling if you think Walz is a great leader.

Reversing Roe V Wade absolutely killed the republicans. If they would not have done that I think the results are completely different yesterday.

Reef W

Remember me too! jester

Attachments:
    1. hqdefault.jpg

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

Remember me too! jester

No need to remind me.

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Keith Ellison goes after fleet farm’ is closed to new replies.