July Rock River Fishing Reports and Pictures

• jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

June and the start of July has been a very tough bite with all the bait in the river. Warm weather and bait has walleyes spread out between the river and lake. Put in your time and good things happen. Happy July 4th IDO.

Attachments:
    1. 7-3-16-eye.jpg

2. nuckle-ball-eye.jpg

3. 7-2-16-crappie.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Great weekend.

Attachments:
    1. fillets.jpg

2. 7-10-16-crappie.jpg

3. 7-10-16.jpg

4. 7-10-16-perch.jpg

5. 7-9-16-40-inch-plus-pike.jpg

6. 7-10-16-walleye.jpg

Dusty Gesinger
    Participant
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Nice looking mess of fish!

Gregg Pfeifer
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Nice looking fish Jeff, I think I recognized one from the pipe ;)

Roofers decided not to cover my roof before our 2+ inches of rain a few weeks ago so my fishing season ended before I ever got started. We’re homeless for at least another week and likely won’t be fully back into our home until the end of August. Dust and disgust everywhere. I’ve been wanting to get on the water but when I wished for it I didn’t know it’d be coming down on my head! We have to close to $30,000 for the tear down and rebuild.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

2016 Anchor Inn Walleye League Final 12 weeks Results
    With a total weight of 56 pounds Team Fin-tech Jeff Patrick and Steve Wiesmann win the overall championship for the second year in a row. Congratulations to team fin-tech.
    2nd place went to Jeremiha Weber and his partner at 43 pounds – congratulations for a great comeback.
    3rd place went to Bob Barfknecht and his partner. Congratulations
    Thank you to my two very best sponsors Fin-tech Tackle and Dick Smith Live Bait and Tackle. Thank you for all you do for me and the team.

jeff-patrick
    Participant
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Nice looking fish Jeff, I think I recognized one from the pipe ;)

Nope nothing at the pipe. Pike from the marine and the perch and walleye caught trolling on the lake/crappies in the wood at blackhawk. Water temps need to be over 85
    for weeks and lower water with no current to catch walleye and pike at the pipe like years back. Those days are rare. Nice guess though. I guess taking the pictures in the river fooled you…..lol

Kelly Jordan
    Participant
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Got out today with my Dad, got a late start, made it in well before the storms. Managed a couple Legals again Today. Pulling cranks. Have a question for the trolling guys, what foot back are you running smash shads, tried them couple times now, and seem to foul up/wipe out, I have the app from precision trolling, but been having probs with that bait. Perch color was on fire today.

Kelly Jordan
    Participant
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Got out early today, picked up a 16 inch first 5 min into trolling cranks by rock pile, headed towards carcajou, not much going, got a few more takers by the rock pile. (Jeff that was me in the blue Alumacraft that waved to you). Headed to a spot I stumbled on to the west early in the year, and they were there waytogo . Boated 3 legals,and a lot of drive bys and shorts. done by noon as the pleasure boat crowd wasn’t all that pleasurable to be around. shock

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.