July 2022 Ontatrio Fishing Trip – Need 1-3 more people!

I am in need of at-least one person or up 3 more people to join my group going to Miniss Lake with Slate Falls Outposts on July 8-15, 2022. If your are interested in joining us please message me. Getting nervous our trip won’t happen if we don’t get at-least one more person. It should be a great trip!

dpx2

Wiah I saw this earlier – let me know how you did..

Fly Mt

Aaron I came to this site to fill spots for a trip I had hoped to take this summer. But I would be interested in joining your trip, are you still looking?

MX1825

Aaron I came to this site to fill spots for a trip I had hoped to take this summer. But I would be interested in joining your trip, are you still looking?

I am in need of at-least one person or up 3 more people to join my group going to Miniss Lake with Slate Falls Outposts on July 8-15, 2022. If your are interested in joining us please message me. Getting nervous our trip won’t happen if we don’t get at-least one more person. It should be a great trip!

It was for July 2022.

Yes this was post was from last summer. I am not leading a fishing group for 2023.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.