Johnson Lk. Inlet Action ?

• slaktrak

Anybody getting any action at the Inlet ?
    Looking for some white bass, wiper, and walleye.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I haven’t heard about the action in the inlet but I know the walleye were on fire yesterday morning for some friends of mine out on the lake. I would guess that if there is water running through the lake that the inlet should produce something for you.

Welcome to IDO, glad to have you here. Don’t be afraid to hollar with any kind of question.

slaktrak

It’s been a while since I’ve hit the inlet, I guess I’ll have try it with the other bazillion people that will be out there this weekend. Man I miss my boat !!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m heading to Harlan this weekend but we are going to drive up to Johnson on Sat morning and fish until noon or so.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Been hering some mixed reports from the inlet myself. Been good one day, then you struggle the next. That’s the inlet for ya.

If you wanna have some fun, drift liver down the inlet. It’s a science that I’m no good at, but I’d still like to try it again. There are some real nice cats in there that’ll really run when they hit that liver.

chadmayer
    Gretna, NE

Looks like I’ll be coming out there this weekend. Brian and Ben give me a call if you have a chance. I have a different cell # for just this weekend 402-660-1226. We are going to have a fish fry Saturday evening and you guys are welcome to join us.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

We’re planning on being on the water at Johnson’s bright and early tomorrow morning Chad. I’ll be in this boat trolling.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Sounds rockin, Chad. I haven’t been in my boat for over 3 weeks, so I’m looking forward to getting out there this weekend. Don’t know when I’ll be over there, but I do plan on being there sometime.

trevor nation
    Elwood/Johnson Lake, NE

If your fishing from the bank, good luck…. They finally slowed the water down throughout the canals so the fishings picked up a little from what it has been the passed couple weeks(horrible). Id say anytime now, especially within a couple weeks it should get real good on the whites and more wiper should move in to. The inlets starting to look thick with this years shad. They’re about an inch long now and gettin bigger, couple weeks and they’re gonna be just about the right size that bring the schools of white bass and just about everything else into the inlet to feed. Topwater fishing should pick up to with that. Been waiting and waiting and i think the real good summer fishing is almost here in the inlet and it ought to get better about everywhere else

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.