Anyone still fishing?

• Husker26
    Gretna, NE

Just wondering if anyone is still getting their line wet? If so anyone having any luck?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

The inlet at Johnsons has been good for a few people I’ve talked to.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

The water’s still liquid….of COURSE we’re still fishin! Went out and got some nice crappies today, I’ll post a report tomorrow.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Going to try to get up to Sherman this weekend. Hopefully it treats me better this time than it has the last couple times.

djorg
    Central City, NE

It sure has been bad the last couple of times at Sherman. I think that we should all put in on the canal and follow Brian around for a while. The canal isn’t that big; I really don’t think that he could hide from us.

good fishin’????????????
    jorg

RickG

Just got a report of some nice crappies at Johnsons. Might have to try and get out this weekend.

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

Just got back from lake Texoma this morning and all they could do is [censored] about the water still being to warm.70degrees all week.Stripers were biting decent.Hope to hit Sebelius in Ks Sunday if the weather works.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Cool! Sounds like a good trip. I’m hoping to convince Greg (walleye4) into hitting Wilson in a few weeks so I can hopefully get my first striper.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.