Thursday…glad it’s over.

• Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Was a real struggle at both lakes yesterday. Did get a few fish interested in some live bait techniques in about 30 FOW, but couldn’t bring any up. Didn’t catch a fish all day until some trolling at dark, then we had fast action for an hour or so. Of course, we’re sure the fish that came off were walleyes.

Heard of some slabbers having a rough go of it also, but I’m sure someone was on some fish somewhere. Was it anyone here?

huskerdb
    Participant
    Kearney, Nebraska

Wish I could say it was me.

I spent about 3 hours out at War Axe yesterday trying to catch a few smallies. Could not get them to bite!

I managed one 10 incher the entire time. Friday night I was over at Kea Lake using panfish tube on a 1/16 oz jig trying to catch some bluegill and all I caught were 10-13″ bass.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

I wonder who it was then….hadda be somebody.

Last couple of weeks we’ve managed to get into quite a few walleyes and a ton of crappies, with a few whites mixed in. Trolling, slabbing, bottom bouncing, jigging was all working, but especially trolling.
    Now with this weekend who knows what’ll happen. High of 44? Ugh.

4fishing
    Participant

Quote:

I wonder who it was then….hadda be somebody.

Last couple of weeks we’ve managed to get into quite a few walleyes and a ton of crappies, with a few whites mixed in. Trolling, slabbing, bottom bouncing, jigging was all working, but especially trolling.
    Now with this weekend who knows what’ll happen. High of 44? Ugh.

Johnson or Elwood?

4fishing
    Participant

lol – ok thanks! got it now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.