Sunday afternoon

• 4fishing
    Participant

Hope this works to post pics – went to Elwood Sunday afternoon – pretty slow, but steady. Ended up catching 11 pike with biggest at 26″ and 2 largemouth, and 1 white bass. I did net the pike first time and I did have camera work!

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Takin that shot at me huh?? Better believe I’ll have a backup this week!

Hope you’re able to get er posted. It’s been a real pike fest over there lately, but that one I saw last week was damn impressive. Has me in the mood to go try for one that size, or even better, a big muskie.

4fishing
    Participant

Ok, so I am dense, how do you post a pic? I had just clicked on the image icon and pasted the address – do you have to add brackets? quotes?

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

If you have it saved to your computer, when you hit the ‘manage photos’ button, it’ll load it for you. If you’ve got a link, you can hit the ‘URL’ blue letter below this dialogue box and it’ll post that way I believe. See if that works….

4fishing
    Participant

Thanks Brian – owe you one!

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

No prob, glad it worked. Looks like a nice thick one…makes me wanna go cast for the big brother muskies!

4fishing
    Participant

Went again Saturday. This pike made it an inch longer than the previous one. Caught some really fat largemouth too.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Nice…that place is gonna be rockin when it’s near full. Of course, it’ll be rockin before then, too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.