January Cats

• tim hurley

People driving out to the chain yet? Want to go out on Sunday-can you reccomend a bait shop or guide who could give me some basic updates? Thanks

glenn57
    cold spring mn

sorry a bit late. yes they are driving out on the chain, with that said some are still parking on the ice along the shorelines. i have not seen any activity near the meth hole yet, as i drove around the chain saturday afternoon. they seem to be scattered all over.

channel marine in richmond usually has bait and a good idea as to fishing on the chain. if you come up hwy 55 i think its Mikes bait in eden valley is pretty knowledgeable.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Mike’s Baitshop closed a few years ago… it’s now a “Jack’s” Gas Station, like the one across the Hwy from Channel Marine. 17″+ of really good ice !

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Mike’s Baitshop closed a few years ago… it’s now a “Jack’s” <nobr style=”font-size: inherit”>Gas</nobr> Station, like the one across the Hwy from Channel Marine. 17″+ of really good ice !

UFFDA………… goes to show you how long its been since i been to eden valley!:???: whistling but if its like the one in richmond, they do a pretty good job on bait and fishing stuff!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.