jack knifed trailer-shorelander

• David Hughes
    Participant

My shorelander trailer was jack knifed, the tongue is bent slightly, enough that the boat doesn’t want track straight on trailer to the front latch. I can pull and tug on strap and make it work, my question is who can straighten the frame? I live in Maple Grove. It also make me think it’s not tracking true when towing down the road.?

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

You can check with Kramer Spring in Inver Grove Heights. They are off of Hwy 110 by the car dealers. If they can’t do anything check with a car frame straightening shop.

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

Call Crystal Welding I’m sure they can help you out. They are in your area and do great work.

bigcrappie
    Participant
    Blaine

Insurance job for a new trailer is what I would try for. By the time you pay to get it fix you could us that $ towards the deductible and have a new trailer.

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Call Crystal Welding I’m sure they can help you out.

I’ll 2nd this recommendation. They fixed up my trailer brakes for me last summer. They’re likely very busy, though. It took me 6-7 weeks to get in last summer.

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

I called them about fixing a truck frame and said it would be late June or July so yeah it will be a while.

Hot Runr Guy
    Participant
    West Chicago, IL

What’s the model # of your trailer, most of the Shoreland’r units have bolted-on tongues, so replacement is pretty easy.

HRG

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Crystal is top notch.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.