Farmington, Outing

Typo

follow and subscribe to all of out social outlets at

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Typo

follow and subscribe to all of out social outlets at

Good I! I’ll let Aaron know he needs to fix that.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

I suppose this is limited to face book crap. doah

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Nooooo!! James Holst made this comment on another thread regarding an opportunity (promotion) to be a guest on the IDO TV show.

“This promo will be offered to all fans of IDO TV. I’m not going to restrict someone’s ability to participate based on where they spend their time online.”

So credit should be given to James and IDO for being consistent. If you just click on the link in the original post above, you can enter to win. No FB required. You can however earn more entries by sharing and/or “liking” on other social media outlets.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Then we’ll assume you didn’t bother to follow the link before posting.

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike Stephens wrote:</div>

hah

Mike Stephens
    WI.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Holst wrote:</div>

hah

My response was light-heartedly regarding past contest. Move along TROLL.

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Munchy wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Holst wrote:</div>

hah

My response was light-heartedly regarding past contest. Move along TROLL.

As was mine.

Also this is not the first time you have called me a troll, and I pretty much just ignored you in the past. Please point to any instance where I have been a troll…I’ll wait right here, but I won’t hold my breath…. coffee

Don’t know what I ever did to p!ss in your Wheaties but you just need to forget about it and move on. Life’s too short.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Let’s get back to the positive.

Thank you James and IDO crew! We appreciate the contest and making it open to everyone waytogo

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Let’s get back to the positive.

Thank you James and IDO crew! We appreciate the contest and making it open to everyone waytogo

AMEN!

For what its worth we will be doing weekly giveaways for the rest of the broadcast season so there’s a group of people that are going to walk away with some darn nice gear over the next 5 months or so!

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

I’m in, thanks IDO!

I was one of those guys who had never won anything in their life, until a few years ago when I won an all-expenses 10-day trip to Tulum, Mexico. So never say never guys.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I suppose a 2018 Skeeter SX210 might be considered some darn nice gear whistling whistling whistling Wishful thinking jester

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

I was also one of those guys who had never won anything in their life until I won the Predator Suite from IDO last year! It pretty much transformed my comfort level on the ice last season, and a couple friends/family members have also purchased one now after seeing mine last year. So thank you IDO!

bigpike

Thank you to the powers that be for not making this a Facebook thing, I really appreciate it!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thank you to the powers that be for not making this a Facebook thing, I really appreciate it!

From all of us here behind the scenes… you’re welcome.

Iowaboy1

I am in,appreciate the chance,thanks !!

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

Thank you IDO for allowing those of us that choose not to participate in social media sites like FaceBook, Twitter etc. to be part of the fun. Much appreciated.

grizzly
    nebraska

I’m in, thanks IDO!

I was one of those guys who had never won anything in their life, until a few years ago when I won an all-expenses 10-day trip to Tulum, Mexico. So never say never guys.

yes thank you

Dylan Johnson
    Pequot Lakes Mn

Just want to say THANK YOU to James Holst and the IDO team. A chance to win some of the awesome gear you guys use is awesome! Keep up the killer shows.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Just want to say THANK YOU to James Holst and the IDO team. A chance to win some of the awesome gear you guys use is awesome! Keep up the killer shows.

And while we’re at it…let’s all take a moment to thank their sponsors. ‘Cause that’s where the goodies are coming from. I could be wrong, but my guess is that IDO is not purchasing these items to give away. It’s all marketing and promotion. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not griping. It’s all a big package that we consume. If you don’t win the prize, now you know how great it is so you should go buy one. I have been a participant myself, buying many products being endorsed on IDO tv, website, forums, as well as many other marketing associations.
    I will say, the IDO shows are my favorite and this all does create a lot of enthusiasm, trying (buying) new products and getting out and fishing. waytogo

Dylan Johnson
    Pequot Lakes Mn

Good point thank you to there killer sponsors also!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

And while we’re at it…let’s all take a moment to thank their sponsors. ‘Cause that’s where the goodies are coming from.

Totally correct. Thanks for thinking of the sponsors that make everything IDO possible. waytogo

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Good point thank you to there killer sponsors also!

Don’t just thank them, get out there and start buying! They do know what they’re doing though about marketing, promotion, and being a sponsor. Heck, since I’ve been following this forum I’ve bought 3 TUCR rods, 2 IFish Pros, and a Marcum camera, and a partridge in a pear tree… santa

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LOL – I would publish my list but if my wife ever saw it I’d have some splainin to do. shock

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.