IDO Gear Giveaway — MarCum Recon 5 Plus — ENTER TO WIN

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

This week’s giveaway is the MarCum Recon 5 Plus! This underwater viewing system is small in size, but loaded with great features to help you see what’s happening below the ice!

To win, go to https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/giveaways/marcum-recon-5-plus/ and submit your entry. You have through Monday, January 15th to enter, and the winner will be announced Tuesday, January 16th. Good luck!

migh7yhun7er

Is it a randomized drawing or is there a trick to improve your chances either way cool give away

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Is it a randomized drawing or is there a trick to improve your chances either way cool give away

The winner is drawn randomly from all entries and there is definitely a way to tip the odds in your favor. Read through this thread for the inside scoop. How to Enter an IDO Giveaway

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Okay, I just entered via the link for one entry, then shared on Facebook with all my FB friends. Does that mean then, that I get 2 additional entries for each FB friend I shared with?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Does that mean then, that I get 2 additional entries for each FB friend I shared with?

If they enter through your lucky URL, yes, you get two additional entries for each friend that throws their name in the hat.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Okay…thanks. Not sure if I’ll get much help from my friends on this… ??? Even though I do have friends, not sure they know about my “lucky URL”? I don’t even know about my “lucky URL”?

No worries, I did just purchase a 485 Marcum camera that will finally slide down the hole next week in a comfortable sleeper house. It’ll be cold out, I’ll be glad I’m inside that house watching the Marcum.

That Recon 5 would be great for a “hole hopping” winner. applause

MNdrifter

Okay…thanks. Not sure if I’ll get much help from my friends on this… ??? Even though I do have friends, not sure they know about my “lucky URL”? I don’t even know about my “lucky URL”?

No worries, I did just purchase a 485 Marcum camera that will finally slide down the hole next week in a comfortable sleeper house. It’ll be cold out, I’ll be glad I’m inside that house watching the Marcum.

That Recon 5 would be great for a “hole hopping” winner. applause

@walleyestudent

Lucky URL= Upper Red Lake hotspots I think. If your headed up there I got a couple way points to some “Lucky URL”’s I’d PM you.

Lol. Drifter.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Congratulations to William Arkwright on winning the MarCum Recon 5 Plus!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.