IDO full zip hoodie

• Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

I know we put James on the spot at the cook off about this and was wondering who else would order a full zip hoodie if IDO made one. I know I would the second they made the winter hoodie, full zip, in black/charcoal gray. ( whistling Product request please) Thought if others chime in it might help push this to the store.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

I love their hoodies, but I’m more of a pullover guy.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

No zippers for me

ThunderLund78
    Participant

I would, depending on the design – I tend to go for more subtle than loud, but that’s just me. I was just thinking how I need a new full-zip. My go-to one in my closet is showing some serious wear.

gary d
    Participant
    cordova,il

I like pull over too but I take it to a seamstress and have about a 6 inch zipper put in it to pull over my head and glasses. Some times because I still have my hat on. Always works for me.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I’m in.
    Then put a couple inside pockets for my cell phone.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Thought if others chime in it might help push this to the store.

Dutch and Beracat, you are not helping chased . I like the inside pockets idea.

Mabey it is because I am out of shape. When I pull my gear out I start to sweet so bad I like to cool off without removing clothing. Arm pit vents are also nice.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Sorry.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Sorry.

We always ruin the good things. Sorry bud. My lady friend would like one.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

I can’t stand full zip hoodies. My wife would wear one though.

I like the pullover with a small short zipper of 4-6″ near the neck. Those original heavy black ones were nice. If they came out with a new version of that heavy one that was subtle and not full of a bunch of patterns I’d be all over it

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

It’s all good.

I know if where was a full zip up my wife would like one. She only will wear zip up hoodies.

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

I would absolutely LOVE to order a full zip hoodie if IDO made one!! Whether the logo is large and on the back, or just a smaller lapel logo on the front – either way I’ll likely buy two. Always gotta have a back up! mrgreen waytogo

3rdtryguy
    Participant
    Central Mn

I would love a full zip! I hate messing up the 12 hairs I have left. Actually I never liked pullovers.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I would absolutely LOVE to order a full zip hoodie if IDO made one!! Whether the logo is large and on the back, or just a smaller lapel logo on the front – either way I’ll likely buy two. Always gotta have a back up! mrgreen waytogo

Just as long as they keep the same font. wink

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Just as long as they keep the same font.

Oh definitely!! All font changes should probably be run through our resident font nerd. Anyone know of one around here?? 🤔🤣

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

I wonder if IDO is going to run a promo on fall/winter hoodies? I think 1 time if you bought a hoodie you got a cap at no charge. ???? Not sure on that but for some reason I think it happened in the past. whistling
    Maybe James will enlighten us mere mortals. wink

blackbay
    Participant

Is it possible to get a front hood? Wearing them backwards is uncomfortable.

Attachments:
    1. popcorn.jpeg

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

I’ve got an old Carhartt HEAVY front full zip hooded sweatshirt with inside pockets that is about 20 years old now, still quite usable but, If James came out with something as durable and warm, I’d get one too.

Iowaboy1
    Participant

I would like a full zip hooded sweatshirt as well.

traumatized
    Participant
    eastern iowa

I would prefer a full zip jacket than a hoodie.

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

i’d be interested in a full zip up hoodie. i’m going agaianst the grain here but i hate pullover sweatshirts!!!!

shockers
    Participant
    Rochester

I’d be tempted if they came in tall, and if they were ‘heavy duty’ like Denny suggested (I think they also call that Sherpa lined or something?)

Duke M
    Participant

The reason I never got n IDO hoodie is because it is hard to regulate your body heat without a zipper. I wear out a zippered hoodie about every 5 years of ice fishing. I wear my Striker bibs and a zippered hoodie. I rarely wear the Striker jacket, too warm here in SW WI. You can see my zippered hoodie in my avatar.

buck-slayer
    Participant

Is it possible to get a front hood? Wearing them backwards is uncomfortable.

Now that’s funny!

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

I just tossed on my full zip hoodie wishing it said IDO on it. I just checked the shop to order one without finding any. ???

MX1825
    Participant

I like both, pullover and zipper. I would have both, covers every option. waytogo

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

I just tossed on my full zip hoodie wishing it said IDO on it. I just checked the shop to order one without finding any. ???

Alright Rodwork I will jump on the bandwagon. I would also purchase one if it was available.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

A two step process for clothing might be to hard for some on here. jester
    I’m down for a full zip.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

-the only males who wear full zip hoodies are pot head teenagers

Edit: sorry, thought this was the unpopular opinions thread smash

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ll plan to add a full zip as part of our offerings next fall. Thanks for all the feedback.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.