Cumberland Wi State Ice Fishing Tourny?

• padgett11

Dont mean to sound stupid…but whos it held by if its lake-link… NEVER

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m fishing a small tourney by Spooner Sat. It’s more of a drinking and grilling party but we all have our tip-ups out and money in the pot.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

CRABS,
    I don’t understand your question. What do you mean by lake-link? NEVER

I’ve been fishing this tournament for several years now. It is sponsored by an organization called Cumberland GAP (Good Ambitious People). It’s on Beaver Dam Lake. It’s not nearly as big as some of the other more well known ones (Forest Lake, etc.).

padgett11

That sounds like a good time,the kinda fishing i like. i just had a bad bad bad time at a outing sponsered by lake-link.that was my only concern

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

What is the entry fee? I didn’t see it on the web site.

padgett11

it was last weekend and pretty poor in my book and that all i got to say about that…

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I’ve been looking online for more details and haven’t had much luck. I called Indianhead Bait and Tackle (715) 822-2164 and got this info. You only need 1 ticket to fish the contest. You drill your own holes. You can fish with 3 lines. You can have a shack (for warming) but can’t fish out of them. Tickets are 1 for 10.00 or 3 for 25.00 if you buy them ahead of time. They are 15.00 the day of the tourney. The more tickets you buy, the better chance you have at the door prizes.

While searching for more info, I stumbled across the lake-link website that had some info posted for this tournament. I don’t believe that site is a sponsor for this event. They have alot of door prizes. I’m hoping to win the 4 wheeler. I’m due.

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

Crabs the tournement is sunday the 13th this coming sunday I know the shop up north on 63 is advertising a early open for sunday so people can get fresh bait. I won’t be there cause when my boat don’t float I don’t fish

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.