Frankies Chisago Shootout ice fish tourney.

• juan_arellano
    wright county - mille lacs

here is the info…

Frankie’s Team Ice fishing Tournament

Chisago Lake Shootout
    Saturday
    March 20th, 2010

100% Prize payout to be determined by entries

Tournament limited to 100 two-person teams. Cost per team $120. Teams must be registered by March 18th, 2010.
    Please contact Kathy Roberts to register at:
    320-229-0106

Team’s will bring their 10 best Crappies and there 10 best Sunfish
    to the scales, largest weight of the 20 combined fish is the winner.

MANDATORY rules meeting Friday, March 19th, 2010 @ 6:30 pm
    Mixer, food and drinks provided following rules meeting compliments of Frankie’s Marine.

We ask that each team donate 2 non perishable food items to be donated to the local food shelf.

*If tournament does not fill cash only entries will accepted at the rules meeting*

juan_arellano
    wright county - mille lacs

this is going to be a great event, some of the best pan fish anglers from around the Ice belt we be fishing this.
    we need to bring this sport back to Minnesota, so crab a partner and get in on the fun.

panfishchasers
    North Branch, MN

I’m looking at the flyer in front of me and it is definitey the 5th, this coming Saturday. I stopped by Frankies for some bait yesterday and it sounded like they are not close to 100 teams yet. Travel on the chisago yesterday was easy in a truck, it should be a great day of fishing. 100% payback! I mention this because i’ve seen other postings eluding to there being a $20 fee – there isn’t.

I think me and my fishing partner (wife) will probably enter our first fishing tourny! Hope to kick some panfish but this coming Saturday!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.