Ice Institute – Sioux Falls

• Dash Adams
    Participant

Heading to Sioux Falls on Friday for the Dakota Angler Ice Institute at the Sioux Falls Arena. They are claiming to be the 2nd largest Ice Fishing show in the country. Has anyone been to this before? I’m looking forward to it. May come home with a new shack and auger if the prices are right.

tornadochaser
    Participant

75 vendors this year. Lots of big names and major brands as well as plenty of other good stuff. I might stop in tonight after scouting ducks, otherwise I’m going on sunday.

Terny
    Participant

It’s definitely worth the trip, heading there tonight right after work.

jbg1219
    Participant
    NW Iowa

Any good deals on float bibs and jackets? Thinking about going tomorrow.

Dash Adams
    Participant

Strikemaster Surface suit was $279.99 for the set Jacket and bibs. My buddy actually won the 5pm drawing last night for a free suit. He was jacked. A lot of 20% off deals plus free stuff with it. I bought the lite flight strikemaster for $150. They had 8 pallets of them and they figured by mid day today they’d be gone. It was a sweet show.

walleyefanticsd
    Participant
    Parker SD

Was another fun show. Been to most of them since the early days, nice to see the latest and greatest, now for some ice here in SD!

Al Case
    Participant

” I bought the lite flight strikemaster for $150″….6 inch or 8 inch?

Dash Adams
    Participant

$150 for the 8 inch. Got a free stocking cap and hand towel with it as well

Al Case
    Participant

Cool! If they have that deal next weekend at the Blaine show or at the St. Paul show in Dec, I’ll jump on it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.