Delaware County Trout Fishing Tournament

• chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

October 6, 2012 – Saturday
    7:00- 9:00a.m. for breakfast & rules meeting – 9:00a.m.-3:30p.m. fishing – 3:30p.m. on for wrap up and meal

Come and experience this first of its kind tournament for Iowa.
    Rally Saturday morning at The Glenn Resturaunt in Manchester, Iowa, for breakfast, instructions, and receive the tournament emblem handout (necessary for participation) before
    the competition begins at 9 a.m. Bring your digital camera and download cord to compete for prizes. Once you’ve caught your prize trout, snap a photo of
    your fish with the with the tournament emblem. Return to the Iowa
    DNR Trout Hatchery in Manchester by 3:30 p.m. to be included in
    the competition. A light meal and fellowship time follows before
    the prizes are awarded. Advanced Registration: Call 563-927-4141
    or e-mail [email protected] or register on-line at www.
    manchesteriowa.org/home.html. Limited to 50 participants. Cost:
    $25 per registrant prior to Sept 15 – $35 thereafter. Kids (under 12)
    eat for $5 and can participate for free. Special Notes: All Iowa DNR
    rules and regulations apply. Proceeds will go to fund future stream improvements. Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DelawareCountyTroutFishingTournament?ref=hl

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks for the heads up Chuck, Lots of quality fishing in some of the small streams around here isn’t there.

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

I’m afraid I’m not a trout angler. I am involved with the committee because I know how to promote such events and because I believe in the cause – trying to get youth out fishing in any way, shape or form is good enough for me. But the folks I know who do trout fish do enjoy the streams in the area to be sure… I’m too in love with walleyes and smallmouth to give up my limited time to start new addictions! Please spread the word though – and like our firends page if you have the chance – that helps us spread the word as well…

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

*friends page that is!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.