I pilot Bluetooth Remote Glass Repair

• smokinbobo
    Participant
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

So it happened…..I knocked my remote off the gunnel while cleaning up the boat and naturally it landed on a corner and cracked the glass. Anyone know if the glass can be replaced similar to a cell phone e?

smokinbobo
    Participant
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

I contacted Humminbird customer support and was told they do not have a repair option, only replacement.

kro22
    Participant

If it were me, I would take it to a business that advertises replacing iPhone/android screens. See if they can special cut something as a replacement. Something along those lines has to be cheaper than an entirely new remote.
    On a side note, when I get mine, I believe I’ll look into getting one of the glass stick on screen protectors like I’ve been using on my phones for 6 years. As long as I don’t have to modify it too bad, it should come with a lifetime warranty.

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

What’s a new remote run? Last time I had a phone screen replaced, it ran about $200, and that was for a popular make of phone.

blank
    Participant

What’s a new remote run? Last time I had a phone screen replaced, it ran about $200, and that was for a popular make of phone.

A new replacement iPilot Link remote on Cabela’s site is $329.99.

Rod Bent
    Participant

I like Batteries Plus and their service is really good.

smokinbobo
    Participant
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

Is the thought that Batteries Plus could perform a repair of the screen?

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

??? ?

Did someone lose where they thought they were ehh?

munchy
    Participant
    NULL

Batteries plus and all other phone repair places use premade glass screens and just swap them out on you’re phone. I highly doubt they’d have the glass screen that goes to a MinnKota trolling motor remote or the ability to custom cut something.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.