New outdoor pro shop in Cannon Falls

• bob_bergeson
    Participant
    cannon falls

I just Got back from checking out RHINO’S Archery/outdoor shop in Cannon Falls, For a new shop I was very impressed They have a indoor 3-D range with Rhino targets,They carry Hoyt, Bear, and PSE bows with a possibility of matthews soon.They also carry all the normal hunting supplies. along with that they have Live bait and a good selection of fishing supplies. They are going to offer both summer and winter shooting leagues I did notice a bow press and was assured that they were very capable of setting up and tuning any bow. The manager Adam Banks was very helpfull. I am pretty sure that Wild Thang and I will be taking advantage of the indoor shooting next winter
    They are still working on their website but here it is http://www.rhinosarchery.com

cdm
    Participant
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Are they what was the Banks Outdoor supply company on the frontage road adjacent to Hwy. 52 ?

bob_bergeson
    Participant
    cannon falls

Quote:

Are they what was the Banks Outdoor supply company on the frontage road adjacent to Hwy. 52 ?

They are Right next to Banks Outdoors. The owner of Rhino archery also owns our local lumber yard and is a very well respected business man. The Manager came from Gander mountain in Lakeville.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a very sharp looking store! It should get lots of traffic off of Highway 52!
    Recommend if anyone is in the area to stop and check it out!

bob_bergeson
    Participant
    cannon falls

Welcome to IDO WISCONSINHUNTER

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks! really like the shop!
    I agree with you very well rounded store.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself if you don’t mind.

I can’t wait to get down and see the new place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I live around the Cannon Falls area, I do a lot of hunting over in Wisconsin. Glad there’s finally a store like this around town!

bob_bergeson
    Participant
    cannon falls

Quote:

It’s a very sharp looking store! It should get lots of traffic off of Highway 52!

Just had a co-worker compliment the new shop, he was there last weekend and was very impressed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

Just had a co-worker compliment the new shop, he was there last weekend and was very impressed

Awesome!! That is what we love to hear!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.