How to squeeze in big electronics?

• daddy

I ordered a new Ranger Angler 1880 MS, it should arrive in late March. With the boat I ordered two Solix 12’s…One of the RO be mounted at the dash, and the other up front. I also just purchased a Garmin EchoMAP plus 9 inch that I use in my garmin Panoptix ice bundle. I’d like to mount the 9 inch garmin AND the 12 inch Solix at the dash. Any ideas how to squeeze the two screens in? The 12 inch Solix can not be flush mounted, (too big) and I wouldn’t like to flush mount the Garmin, because I’d like to have it easily removable, to toss in my ice kit for winter. So do I mount and stack the two? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time!

huskerdu

I had to bite the bullet and drill a large ram mount on top of the dash to mount a 12 ” on my 621.

daddy

I had to bite the bullet and drill a large ram mount on top of the dash to mount a 12 ” on my 621.

Ya, I’d be fine with that. I just gotta fit a 12 and a 9 somehow.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Ya, I’d be fine with that. I just gotta fit a 12 and a 9 somehow

Deb Dallas might be able to help you on that one….

payday
    Ramsey, Mn

Not the best picture but, you should be able to stack two stabil mounts either on the flush mount plate, or one on the plate and the other on the dash top.

Attachments:
    1. 2loc.png

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I have a 10 ands 12 inch Garmins on my Ranger both on Cisco mounts added back panel where would flush mount and installed gimbal works great.

daddy

Not the best picture but, you should be able to stack two stabil mounts either on the flush mount plate, or one on the plate and the other on the dash top.

Hell ya! Awesome! Thank you!

daddy

I have a 10 ands 12 inch Garmins on my Ranger both on Cisco mounts added back panel where would flush mount and installed gimbal works great.

You don’t have a picture of your setup by chance do you?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.