How does time slow down?

• reverend
    Participant
    Rhinelander, WI

Heading north to Savant Lake area the 9th. As usual, I arrived in Canada earlier than expected. This morning, my mind and spirit are sipping coffee on the dock of a sweet walleye lake; patiently awaiting the arrival of the rest of me along with my gear.\
    (My wife finds this “here/not here” thing really annoying.)

After summer blew by at at light speed-I swear, I blinked and it was September-now I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas…can’t sleep, can’t focus, can’t wait, and time is going soooo slooowly. -)

-Rev

Bryan Shelton
    Participant

Heading north to Savant Lake area the 9th. As usual, I arrived in Canada earlier than expected. This morning, my mind and spirit are sipping coffee on the dock of a sweet walleye lake; patiently awaiting the arrival of the rest of me along with my gear.\

After summer blew by at at light speed-I swear, I blinked and it was September-now I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas…can’t sleep, can’t focus, can’t wait, and time is going soooo slooowly. -)

-Rev

How was the trip?

Kyhl
    Participant
    Savage

Get a bigger motor. The faster you go, the slower time goes. )

reverend
    Participant
    Rhinelander, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>reverend wrote:</div>

-Rev

How was the trip?

It was awesome! Like a week trapped in what I imagine heaven must be like. -)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.