How do I catch walleyes on green right now?

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

There’s about 40 lakes named green in the state. Be more specific

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Fish where the fish are. I’ve run into some good success when I’ve done just that

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I see this is posted under the Green Lake forum where myself and others have posted reports from Green Lake in Spicer, I will assume you mean there. I would fish during low light periods if I could. If it was during the day, I’d graph the weedlines until I find them.

basseyes

Fish where the fish are. I’ve run into some good success when I’ve done just that

Great, now that secret is out.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tbro16 wrote:</div>

Hey, its no guarantee. Sometimes those little devils just don’t bite. Figured this kid could use a pointer.

Do we dare tell him about the other top-tier secrets, like wind blown shorelines and fishing during low light periods? whistling

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>basseyes wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tbro16 wrote:</div>

Hey, its no guarantee. Sometimes those little devils just don’t bite. Figured this kid could use a pointer.

Do we dare tell him about the other top-tier secrets, like wind blown shorelines and fishing during low light periods? whistling

enough tbro16-Jeez, stop already. This is how small lakes get ruined and fished out. Might as well tell him to fish during a certain type of “chop.”

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Might as well tell him to fish during a certain type of “chop.”

What about when they’re adjacent to the water that usually comes a little ways away from shore? Boy oh boy are they on fire then. If only he knew the tricks of being an expert..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.