House passes carbon-free energy requirement HF7

• gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

I dont know man you go to austrailia and they lock you up in a con…. “covid camp” with the sniffles.” Even china be like WHOA we just weld them in their homes

Haha, yeah, but there’s no air conditioning in Central America. I’d die of heat stroke before they could even lock me up!

Mike
    Participant

Time to start passing out the tinfoil hats, getting all the right-wing conspiracy theories going in here.

Glad to see we’ve moved on from science denial to xenophobia.

The funny thing about voter fraud – whenever instances of it are uncovered, it always seems to be committed by republicans. Yet another example of every accusation being a confession.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Time to start passing out the tinfoil hats, getting all the right-wing conspiracy theories going in here.

The funny thing about voter fraud – whenever instances of it are uncovered, it always seems to be committed by republicans. Yet another example of every accusation being a confession.

I brought up the license for every one , not for voter fraud but to chime in about how many extra fuel burners that adds to our roads. That cannot help our global warming crisis. So, why are we working against our selves ? No conspiracy at all from this guy. I just need a few graphs to see that

breakerbreaker
    Inactive

you better be careful or its gonna be -50 social credit points for you!

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

I like how people say its never been proven or uncovered so it did not happen. I tend to speed from time to time and fail to stop fully at all stop signs from time to time. But because I’ve never got a ticket for either, I guess its because it did not happen !!!

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

Oh my goodness this thread…

Riverrat
    Participant

I like crackers and Peanut Butter. They are good. I eat them when fishing, and before bed sometime, and when hiking.

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

Matt Moen writes

“Nailed what? That he doesn’t believe in science. That saying “lots” of scientists don’t believe in climate change is a valid argument? It’s a patently false statement when it’s well documented over 97% of global climatologists can prove humans impact climate change. ”

If IDO is the dictionary definition of group think, the climate change agenda is group think’s echo chamber and megaphone.

Matt, Are you familiar with Australian John Cook, lead author of the 97% consensus meme? He’s a cartoonist without scientific training who scanned studies that pertained to global warming and determined, alone, in a most unscientific fashion, that 97% of scientists agree that man is responsible for climate change. This was in opposition to nearly half of those authors, claiming Cook doesn’t know what he’s talking about. So, some cartoonist, lacking a sound science background, presumes to know more about the topics studied than the scientists who spend years, if not decades studying and compiling the data? BUT HE’S THE SCIENTIST AND FINAL WORD ON CLIMATE CHANGE CONSENSUS? PULEEZE!
    Don’t take my word for it. Look it up yourself. Google “John Cook” “climate” and “consensus”, and read about the man who would be climate king.

Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, for ever opinion on one side there is seemingly irrefutable evidence of the opposite on the other.

I’m happy to be the dissenting voice on IDO.

It’s cold out, the fishing thread are minimal, and now the political threads on IDO show up. It’s like clockwork every winter. Once P4 opens up we’ll all calm down.

Until then, I’m fine with a little healthy discourse. Unless someone calls me a citiot. Then it’s on.

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

I like crackers and Peanut Butter. They are good. I eat them when fishing, and before bed sometime, and when hiking.

If you’re out on the boat fishing, are you using a knife or just scooping the PB with a cracker?

To be honest with you if I’m having crackers it’s probably with cheese though. Meaning we disagree….which means we must now verbally fight to the death on IDO….which means one of us is an idiot who hates this country….

Iowaboy1
    Participant

Dan, for some reason I cannot quote from my computer, all I can say is: rotflol rotflol rotflol

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

Haha, yeah, but there’s no air conditioning in Central America.

This was my favorite one.

Until then, I’m fine with a little healthy discourse. Unless someone calls me a citiot. Then it’s on.

It’s cidiot, and while you may resemble one due to the sparkly boat and excess Yeti coolers rotflol , I got your back on that topic. You can catch em.

My favorite quote on this subject is: “I don’t know, I don’t know man. But I do know this! I want to have my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames!”

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

When I lived in the Metro all my Rural friends called me the Citiot. When I moved to a rural area, my City friends now call me the Ruraltard. I just smile and laugh.

I did see something the other day that my hometown growing up ( Staples ) was ranked at the 5th most Redneck city in Minnesota. Whem I sent this to my friends stilling living there, they did not think that was funny.

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

fishthumper……what are the top 4?????? devil rotflol

duh queen
    Participant

KOOLAIDE! KOOLAIDE for sale!

duh queen
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike wrote:</div>

I like how people say its never been proven or uncovered so it did not happen. I tend to speed from time to time and fail to stop fully at all stop signs from time to time. But because I’ve never got a ticket for either, I guess its because it did not happen !!!

I like that. I guess if we applied that very same logic to Matt’s assertion on the validity of anthropomorphic climate change is real, we’d not have any more discussion. AKA, “since he can’t prove it, it didn’t happen”.

duh queen
    Participant

Matt didn’t see it, so it didn’t happen. BTW, it was cheese and crackers. I saw you from satellite imagery. (Next time wear a broad rimmed hat so I can’t ID you. roll )

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

I like that. I guess if we applied that very same logic to Matt’s assertion on the validity of anthropomorphic climate change is real, we’d not have any more discussion. AKA, “since he can’t prove it, it didn’t happen”.

DO YOU LIKE PEANUT BUTTER OR CHEESE WITH YOUR CRACKERS?????

There is no middle ground!!!! Not taking a side let’s “them” win!

Iowaboy1
    Participant

Dan, first we have to debate crunchy or creamy peanut butter, and then what kind of cheese?
    If someone wants both on their cracker is that a disqualification??
    Oh, the real weirdo would want, ick, velveeta cheese on the cracker, with peanut butter and mayo.

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

Touchy subject…me and my buddies ate a lot of crunchy peanut butter on training exercises in the army, but my wife doesn’t like creamy peanut butter so I haven’t had it in years flame

Cheese AND peanut butter? Craziest thing I’ve read on IDO…ever. chased

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Creamy on crackers crunchy on toast.
    I prefer venison salami over both

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Opinions are like a holes. We all have them, but mines the only one that doesn’t stink

Riverrat
    Participant

A. Easy Cheez, B. If you put E-Z Cheese and a chunk of a venison snack stick on your cracker you would officially be “fancy”, C. If you’re going to be fancy , might as well have a cracker with some PB for dessert. Creamy, and Premium crackers. But I will have to agree with crunchy on toast, but who can afford two kinds of PB in this economy.

Joe Jarl
    Participant
    SW Wright County

Boursin cheese on crackers. period. As long as it was made and shipped with no carbon footprint!

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

Can’t we have both…graham crackers deserve creamy peanut butter or Nutella.

If the Cracker is salty, you gotta go with cheese.

Honey on saltines is also pretty good.

I feel like we’ve made a breakthrough here.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Oh my goodness this thread…

I hope it last til Friday night

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Some of you have disgusting taste in snacks!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Oh, the real weirdo would want, ick, velveeta cheese on the cracker, with peanut butter and mayo.

Might as well dip it in ketchup while we are at it chased

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

A. Easy Cheez, B. If you put E-Z Cheese and a chunk of a venison snack stick on your cracker you would officially be “fancy”, C. If you’re going to be fancy , might as well have a cracker with some PB for dessert. Creamy, and Premium crackers. But I will have to agree with crunchy on toast, but who can afford two kinds of PB in this economy.

I have never considered my self fancy, but I do drink my Busch lites with my pinky up.
    I can no longer afford 2 kinds of peanut butter either, so I have to go with what the damn kids want, and it’s always the opposite of what I wanted.

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

Might as well dip it in ketchup while we are at it

That is it! I’m drawing the line on the F@#$ing ketchup. And now I have to clean up my keyboard. chased

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.