Yet Another New Field Staff joins EFN..!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

We’re thrilled to announce the addition of Scott Steil to our Field Staff ranks here on the websites. Scott is a true multi-species angler that has a gift (or is it a knack?) for catching slot fish in numbers on Mille Lacs when nobody else can! His 2nd place finish in the Wave Wacker this past June is testiment to that.

Some more about Scott in his own words…

As you know I fish a lot! Between tournament fishing, guiding and pleasure fishing over 275 days on the water. I believe I can offer not only good fishing reports but reliable information that anglers of all levels can appreciate.

Scott will be sharing info with us here on many of the Central MN lakes including the Horseshoe Chain + Mille Lacs and in addition to being a good walleye fisherman, Scott is also a big panfish guy… some might call him a fanatic! Regardless of what you call him, he always seems to know where the best bite for big panfish is taking place across the state so don’t hesitate to pick his brain from time to time about slab crappies and gills.

To find out more about Scott Steil, visit his website at: http://www.millelacsguideservice.com/

So let’s hear a loud and friendly welcome to Scott!

Good to have you aboard!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Scott. Look forward to reading your reports and learning from your sharing. You will like it here I’m sure. Thanks, Bill

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Welcome aboard Scott. I fish the chain atleast once a week during the week and Mille Lacs on weekends. I am sure I have seen you around. I Look forward to reports from the chain. Great to have it’s own forum. It’s a great place to fish for the multi species fisherperson.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Hey guys, thanks. Nice to be aboard. I will do my best to keep up timely reports. As most of you know, the Horseshoe Chain is a great multi-species fishery….that includes catfish! I am sure there are a lot of folks out there that fish the chain occasionally, or even a lot. Now you have a spot to report and discuss the happenings. Again, nice to be aboard and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Scott Steil
    http://www.millelacsguideservice.com

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

If there is a fish in the water Scott is the one who will find it. One of the best Panfish fisherman I know both summer and winter. Also really glad he is willing to share his methods of seeking and catching.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Welcome Scott! I look forward to reading your findings in this area.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Welcome aboard here Scott, Hope to meet ya soon….

congrats on your 2nd place finish in the Wacker! Maybe see ya on Mille Lacs sometime……….

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Scott….

I will look forward to your fish reports and meeting up with you in the future !!

WELCOME !!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Scott,
    am looking forward to heaing more about the Horseshoe chain and other waters. welcome aboard. Jack.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.