Hey James- TV Show Question.

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s wondered about this question. Who determines when you look at your guide on your television whether a show says new or repeat? Some shows always say new, especially Midwest Outdoors, and Made for the Outdoors. I know it’s only a small thing, but it does get a little annoying and I’ve always wondered about it.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I have no knowledge of how things are done for other shows but we don’t re-run shows. Every Sunday at 8am we put out a new episode. I hope that helps.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Never a problem with yours. Thanks for the reply.

gimp

James
    Do you still post new videos on the page the last one I see is from January 2021 when you came to ND.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Gimp, it’s at the top of the general discussion form. Jakob posts them there every week.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Actually last year when I was recording IDO, the previous weeks show would replay on it was either Friday or Saturday each week.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James
    Do you still post new videos on the page the last one I see is from January 2021 when you came to ND.

Easiest thing to do is check our YouTube channel. https://youtube.com/c/InDepthOutdoorsTV/videos

We put up quite a few videos there that never get posted here. If you subscribe to the channel you’ll never miss anything.

vinella

Actually last year when I was recording IDO, the previous weeks show would replay on it was either Friday or Saturday each week.

I think he meant they never show reruns during their regular time slot in Sunday mornings. Always new material (in season)

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I think he meant they never show reruns during their regular time slot in Sunday mornings. Always new material (in season)

Correct. Although we do appreciate it, extra exposure is always a huge bonus, surprisingly we don’t have any control over how many times Bally does or doesn’t rerun our shows. We get a report each month, 30 days after the fact, that shows our episodes will often air 20+ times in a given month. The only thing we do control is what happens at 8 am each Sunday. An episode in that time slot won’t be a rerun. So if you can set your dvr to record at that time you’ll never get an old episode.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

YouTube is where I have to watch you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.