Help for Sandy or nearby lakes needed!

• tim hurley
    Participant

OK, yup we need help again! We are looking for pannies, results have been mixed over the years so now my friend wants to go to Grand Rapids! Yup my truck my gas, I drive… anyway looking for Sandy tips or something nearby. Thanks.
    Oh and if you have something good and want to meet up we will come with bribes! Thanks

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

If you are adventurous hit Sandy on a hot weekend. Launch at Zorbas and go down the river right there, it’s safer.

sand-burr
    Participant
    Grasston, MN

Tim,
    Look up Crappie Keith and hire him to take you out on big sandy. You will learn a wealth of information.

tim hurley
    Participant

Thanks Sand, if we go that route I will tell him you sent me (might want to pm me your actual name)

tim hurley
    Participant

Just Googled Crappie Kieth Guide and found nothing.

Dave maze
    Participant
    Isanti

Just Googled <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Crappie Kieth Guide and found nothing.

I just Googled crappie keith spelled as posted by sand-burr and found him, try that.

tim hurley
    Participant

Thanks Dave, tried the other spelling, found his last name and some articles but have not found contact info for his service.

sand-burr
    Participant
    Grasston, MN

Sorry guys I’ve been out for a bit. Had a funeral to deal with. My name is Shannon Kruse and I PM’d you his number.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.