Heart broken RIP Easton

• jime
    Participant

RIP Easton ! Happy hunting and Be Well.
    tweed

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Again I’m sorry for your loss. It’s a tough time to let a family member go. I made a really nice mural for my lab that hangs in my garage. It’s been 10 years and I still look at that mural all the time.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

Thanks Bearcat we have been talking about what we would like to do to remember him by. Not an easy talk by any means yet.

buck-slayer
    Participant

Im on my 4th lab the first 3 died of natural causes. Bailey is 11 and dreading the thought I’ll have to make the decision to put her down some day. Heard a joke. Who loves you more. Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk for 3 hours open it and see who’s happier to see you.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Thanks Bearcat we have been talking about what we would like to do to remember him by. Not an easy talk by any means yet.

Ive buried 3 of my dogs in my yard (since I live in the country and have a large yard) around a huge rock and planted some wild flowers around it. I think a mural would be nicer for a memorial.

trophy19
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Sorry for your loss. Truly one of the hardest days of anyone’s life.

Pete

weedis
    Participant
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Sorry for your loss, never easy. Our family just lost our Alaskan Malamute last night that was completely out of the blue. No doubt they are a part of the family and sucks when they go.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

Sorry to hear that weedis.

Nice Fella
    Participant

Sorry for your loss. Great companion.

belletaine
    Participant
    Nevis, MN

Very sorry Ripjiggen. It just sucks,plain and simple.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.