Universal Sonar (Not US2) Adapter for HB

• john23
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

I just swapped my Lowrance out for a 958c to put on my bow. After all I’ve spent on the new HB network I’m going to have to wait to upgrade the trolling motor. My maxxum has universal sonar, but it’s the first generation transducer rather than the newer US2. I can’t find the right adapter and am starting to get frustrated. I sent an email to HB’s customer service but haven’t heard back. Does the adapter exist? Can anyone help? Thanks.

BullsNeyes
    Participant
    Rochester, MN

I have one. I bought it thinking it was for the US2 on my new i pilot Terrova. If interested, PM me

Richard V.
    Participant
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

I have one. I bought it thinking it was for the US2 on my new i pilot Terrova. If interested, PM me

I am pretty sure I have one also if BullsNeyes adapter doesn’t turn out to be the right one just give me a shout…

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

I just swapped my Lowrance out for a 958c to put on my bow. After all I’ve spent on the new HB network I’m going to have to wait to upgrade the trolling motor. My maxxum has universal sonar, but it’s the first generation transducer rather than the newer US2. I can’t find the right adapter and am starting to get frustrated. I sent an email to HB’s customer service but haven’t heard back. Does the adapter exist? Can anyone help? Thanks.

John, It is the MKR-US-8 sonar cable. The only difference between that one and the new ones is the #2 in the part (MKR-US2-8) so just make sure you get the MKR-US-8 and NOT the MKR-US2-8.

mossboss
    Participant
    La Crescent, MN

Will a 797 C2 SI be compatible with a US on a MinnKota?

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Will a 797 C2 SI be compatible with a US on a MinnKota?

Not the side imaging…

bygddawg
    Participant

Quote:

Quote:

I am pretty sure I have one also if BullsNeyes adapter doesn’t turn out to be the right one just give me a shout…

I was just doing a search for the MRK-US-8 and was directed to this message. Do either of you still have your adapter and want to part with it? If not, could you direct me to where you got yours? I’m in a similar situation as John23. I’ve upgraded electronics but the MinnKota still works great.

bigjc
    Participant

I am also looking for a minn kota MKR US 8 adapter cable (not the US2).

Does anyone have one they would like to sell?

If so email me at [email protected]

eyekatcher
    Participant
    Lakeville, MN

Does the SI work with the US2 ?

reddog
    Participant

Si nor DI works with the US2 transducer. It is only 2D 83 and 200 KHZ. SI is 455 and 800.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.