SI fish shots

• whittsend
    Participant

Here are a bunch of fish screenshots from yesterday. I was really hoping these were pods of walleyes. I couldn’t get anything to go either with cranks or jigging. Finally had a catfish that slurped one of my cranks that had been sitting motionless on the top of the water for 10 minutes. So I’m not sure if the fish were all cats, or what the deal was.

Some of the images are smeared in parts – I was doing trolling passes and wasn’t always traveling in straight lines.

Classic SI fish marks and shadows, though – gotta love it!

whittsend
    Participant

Cropped and zoomed fish marks and shadows.

jhalfen
    Participant

Awesome fish pics Mike.

More great examples of all the fish that a guy will miss if he’s relying only on down-looking soar.

Brent Yeakey
    Participant
    Bloomer, WI

Sorry for this guys but I couldn’t pass it up…..

Looks like a school of white fish to me.

Prestige
    Participant
    Elgin, MN

Nice Pics!!

Tom P.
    Participant
    Whitehall Wi.

One of the great things about SI it keeps fishing exciting when you can mark fish like this. Maynot always catch but at least you know exactly where they are and how deep.

acar555
    Participant
    Omaha, NE

Here are some more SI fish shots.

whittsend
    Participant

Wow… nice shots! I noticed some shots are deep, while others are very shallow. Any idea what sort of fish you are marking??

Mike

acar555
    Participant
    Omaha, NE

The 3rd pic are all crappie. The other ones are a lot of different species. Carp mainly and some bass. The last one has some baitfish with some largemouth (I was catching the bass there) with them and I think a gar. There are some big gar in that lake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.