Tiger Cat Flowage, Lake Placid, Round Lake

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I will be spending a week in this area. Some questions on fishing came up…I have been hitting the Internet on these three bodies of water..Has anyone been up here personally ?

Also I have a pontoon rented for the week. Is there any place on the lake a person can get fuel ? It looks like we can get to each lake via canal, man made I believe…is this true ?

Were staying in a house on Lake Placid so were centered between the Flowage and Round Lake.

re-tired
    wi

Fished it for almost 30 yrs. Just read where the chain has a strain of fish cancer that is always fatal to musky. Haave not been up to verify. Known as numbers lakes but as in all lakes there are trophy fish. Also walleyes present. The lakes are joined by passages between lakes that are kept weed free by boat traffic. A pontoon will not go under the bridge so you will be restricted to 2 lakes. Unaware of fuel on the lakes.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

No fuel on these lakes, number of small muskies my largest on Tiger cat is 42 You are so close to the flowage give it a try also Lost land and teal are close by you could rent a boat at Reel Living resort lots of musky and numbers of eater walleyes on Teal

jhalfen

Dave, we have a family cabin on Spider (just down the road from Tiger Cat). Shoot me a PM with your questions….I’ll try to steer you in the right direction. August = bass and muskies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.