7-28-06

• suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

This forum sure has been dead. I’m heading up tonight. Fishing by Danbury with a friend Sat morning then back west to my place. I’ve been fishing a night crappie bite just about every night I’m there since June. Every night at sundown for about an hour they really go.Always get nice ones but just cant seem to get the mounter.
    My gut feeling is the bass are going to be on. Cant wait.

bucky12pt
    Participant
    Isle Mn

problem is the fishing in that area is usually dead compared to the rest of the “region” I have a place on Devils in Webster and have fish yellow, 26, Mackenzies, trade, the Minog area and Hayward area, the best fish as of late for me has been on LCO for smallies and some decent panfish action in that area as well not much for eye or skis this year, there was a 45 inch tiger caught on lco a couple weeks ago but that seemed to be a fluk…

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

“dead”? That makes no sense to me. Some lakes are better than others for sure. I caught some quality bass Sat. I try to avoid the popular lakes. You must not fish for largemouth because there are some dandy bass lakes in your area! I even got a decent bass with a few casts Sunday. Had to give up fun on Sunday cleaning up storm damage. I lost a large spruce and had to saw it all up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.