LCO

• vman59
    Participant
    Barron,wi

Been fishing LCO on the weekend and doing very good on walleyes. Find the cabbage weeds and you’ll find the walleyes late and early as usual are the best times.

vman59
    Participant
    Barron,wi

was up tp the camper again this weekend and the hot weather has moved the walleyes off the cabage beds and onto deeper structure. They are still relating to cabbage weeds and find some deeper and you’ll still get eyes. Found them off the s/w corner of the rock bar in 23-28fow water in deep cabbage.

mike carey
    Participant

will you be up this weekend? My brother and I will probably hit LCO on sat. When you say rock bar are you talking about the rock point by the bouy?

vman59
    Participant
    Barron,wi

Fished LCO again this weekend and found the eyes to have moved somewhat deeper but not like you would think after the heat wave. They have just taken up residence in the deeper cabbage weed beds.Not a real active bite and are kind of nuetral after the heat wave.Will give it a shot again this weekend early and late in the day seem the best.

vman59
    Participant
    Barron,wi

Was up again this past weekend , eyes have moved to the deep weeds 12-16 ft. Didn’t do great this weekend a we kept getting chased off the lake at the best fishing times by storms.

vman59
    Participant
    Barron,wi

was up again this weekend to the camper. Walleye fishing was fantastic on Friday night but tight mouth and saturday.Drifted the west shore in 12-16 fow using a floating lindy rig(chartruese float) with a leech.Will be up the next two weekends again if ya see a 14ft camo boat on the west shore that would be me early morning and evening until just after dark. Oh and by the way the smallie fishing is fabulous!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.