Happy Thanksgiving! A day early…..

• Chuck Melcher
    Participant
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

I’m looking forward to a nice meal, no work time at home, having my parents over and a nice simple day.

Hope all of you enjoy the day and stay safe if traveling.

Thank you to all those who have served our country in any way, and helped make this day possible!

Woodshed
    Participant
    Elk River, MN

Same here, lots to be thankful for.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

“Hope all of you enjoy the day and stay safe if traveling.”

Thanks Chuck and right back at ya! Much the same here but will be on the road a bit.

SuperDave1959
    Participant
    Harrisville, UT

Since my cooking started today, it might as well be celebrated as Thanksgiving Eve. Everyone be safe and tell someone you love them. And feel free to eat until you feel like you’ll burst!

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

My favorite holiday! Grand meal, fun with family and friends. Happy thanksgiving to all

Iowaboy1
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!

cant help it but the little kid in me will watch this several times tomorrow while fixing dinner for the FW and I.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!

cant help it but the little kid in me will watch this several times tomorrow while fixing dinner for the FW and I.

<div class=”oembed-wrap”><div class=”fluid-width-video-wrapper” style=”padding-top: 75.05882352941177%;”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/0U9_RZJMQyo?start=128&feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid754589″></iframe></div></div>

We just watched it, the whole fam. My kids lose their minds at this scene, always have.

Happy thanksgiving IDO. Good wishes to all whether you’re in a deer stand, breaking ice to get to open water, or hunkered down on a turned over bucket this weekend.

Dusty Gesinger
    Participant
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Happy thanksgiving! Just up checking the turkeys in the smoker!

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    We are celebrating our first T-Day at the cabin.
    I called up a few days ago to see if I needed a boat or auger. They said auger. Got up yesterday afternoon and found it locked up sad
    Oh well, it’s beautiful up here anyway!
    If you look close, right off shore you can see where the Otters came sliding by on their belly’s this morning.

Life is good! waytogo

Attachments:
    1. Roosevelt.jpg

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Amazing all the freedoms and benefits this country affords us. As a nation we are far better off then the majority of the rest of the world. To all the service people past and currant that make it possible my heartfelt thank-you.

Bless you and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.