Hand carved walleye spearing decoy

• Sam
    Participant
    St.Francis

So I saw this along with some other beautiful decoys. There was also a rainbow trout decoy and a perch decoy that I’m going back for

Attachments:
    1. KIMG0211.jpg

deertracker
    Participant

Where did you find that? Very nice.
    DT

Josh Bothum
    Participant

Beautiful marble eye…

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

Very cool. Custom decoys are something I have been thinking about getting into. The biggest fear I have is a small hammer-handle will rocket in and take a big chunk out of it. I have a friend who carves his own and has offered to show me the ropes but I just don’t have the time for another hobby…

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

DT

you do know they have a decoy show right in your back yard right??????? waytogo whistling i went to it this year……..pretty amazing work them boys do!!!!!!

i have some of them fancy dekes………..they are ON display in my man cave and will never see water!

Huntindave
    Participant
    Shell Rock Iowa

i have some of them fancy dekes………..they are ON display in my man cave and will never see water!

Ya know,,,,,,,,, they are not really a decoy unless they have some teeth marks.
    grin

deertracker
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>deertracker wrote:</div>
    DT

you do know they have a decoy show right in your back yard right??????? waytogo whistling i went to it this year……..pretty amazing work them boys do!!!!!!

Yeah. A coworker had a booth there. That’s why I was asking.
    DT

Sam
    Participant
    St.Francis

I got it from the bait shop between Cambridge and Princeton I’m gonna pick out a few more to hang around the bar downstairs. I’m gonna use the perch one for sure

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

The shop next to EC’s gas station on the corner of Hwy 95 & 47?

Sam
    Participant
    St.Francis

The shop next to EC’s gas station on the corner of Hwy 95 & 47?

Yeah

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

Ya know,,,,,,,,, they are not really a decoy unless they have some teeth marks.
    grin

rotflol rotflol yea I know, but………….. whistling

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>deertracker wrote:</div>
    DT

Yeah. A coworker had a booth there. That’s why I was asking.
    DT

there was some pretty awesome decoys and other stuff there, just nuttin that tripped my trigger……. and less explaining to the wife why I needed another one!!!!!!!! devil doah

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.