Great weekend to get the kids outdoors

• mattgroff

Well last weekend I knew my wife had plans with her sisters to take grandma to a winery in st.croix falls. So looks like it was daddy daycare time. And boy did we have some fun. I could of sat home and watched movies with the kids and been bored or head to the cabin for the night. So after my morning goose hunt we headed to clam lake in siren wis. When we got up there I decided to try out a game farm
    My brother and dad went to the day before. Coy land preserve it was called and I was very impressed and my 5 year old had a blast. My daughter who is 3 stayed with grandma at the cabin but was quick to grab the pheasants when we got back. After the farm we messed around at the cabin for a bit and I got the boat ready for a morning duck hunt. My son was up well before me so we headed to the water with grandpa. Mostly local ducks around up there still just to damn nice to duck hunt. We got done early with no luck. Packed up the truck and headed home to see mom. We got home enjoyed a little vikes game than decided to take the boy goose hunting. Called one of my buddy’s to meet us at the field. We got set up little after 5. And low and behold we had a quick limit of giant honkers. Except for one lesser. Than the show began. Over 1,000 birds piled into my field the whole night and to say the least my boys BB gun ran outa bullets but he is hooked forever.

Attachments:
    1. image22.jpg

2. image21.jpg

3. image20.jpg

4. image19.jpg

mattgroff

Man do I hate uploading from my Iphone. Can someone fix these. Thanks.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

AWESOME waytogo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.