Great old articles

• Gabe Kuettner
    Participant
    wabasha mn

Hey guys just want to let everyone know that i just looked through all of the fishing forms skiming them of coarse but will go back through and read/take notes from every article so to those who took the time i want to thank you all in advance and i hope i can put things out there just like you guys in the future

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

The guys on this site have forgotten more about fishing then I will ever know. frown

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You are doing exactly what I did when I found out I catfish slime in my vains. I starting going back the the first post in the forums and read as much as I could…all winter.

Fished my butt off all summer then when back and read selected posts over again. I contacted the folks at the DNR’s and most of them mailed papers and papers of reports and studies.

Sure helped the winter go by faster.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

You are doing exactly what I did when I found out I catfish slime in my vains. I starting going back the the first post in the forums and read as much as I could…all winter.

Fished my butt off all summer then when back and read selected posts over again. I contacted the folks at the DNR’s and most of them mailed papers and papers of reports and studies.

Sure helped the winter go by faster.

+1
    I always look back at least 1 year on lots of forums to see what was working, when and where. It’s like looking at a forum journal of fishing info!!

Do a specific site search in forums for whatever your looking for and you’ll get tons of Good info!

Gabe Kuettner
    Participant
    wabasha mn

Thank you for the info is there forums for sturgeon

Gabe Kuettner
    Participant
    wabasha mn

perfect i can honestly say i have never fished for them and would love to try it out

Kevin Sab
    Participant

Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.