Great LVS34 Video

• JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

Found this today, great video explaining the LVS34 benefits and he also goes into the settings…at 14 minute mark he shows the improved distance clarity, to me this is worth the upgrade…

James Almquist
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Joe !! It was nice to hear him talk about needing the updates to run the LVS34. A lot of people are going to be disappointed with the 34 if they have not done the update to there GLS10.

Netguy
    Participant
    Minnetonka

Just upgraded my software on my LiveScope ice fishing bundle using ActiveCaptain. Recently got a new modem/wifi router and my download speed to my phone is >300 Mbps so it didn’t take long to download the updates. Interested to see if there’s any improvement with an LSV32.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

If you have the ability and know how, updating via the MicroSD card is the quickest/safest option…

James Almquist
    Participant

If you have the ability and know how, updating via the MicroSD card is the quickest/safest option…

Its the only way I will do my updates. it just feels like I have more control of the update process.

Netguy
    Participant
    Minnetonka

You need a micro sd card for the ActiveCaptain method also. Was going to use a card reader and my laptop but couldn’t find the usb cord for my card reader. I need to find that or buy a new one since I need it to update my Helix and Ulterra.

ranger680t
    Participant

Agreed. I don’t like using AC to update.

Nice vid thanks for posting.

Got my LVS34 this week can’t wait to get it installed and on the water. This will be 100% new tech for me as I never had the 32 or any other panoptix system. Videos like that should help with the learning curve.

Netguy
    Participant
    Minnetonka

Well, neither card reader was recognized by my MacBook. When I was taking the USB cord out of the MacBook, I noticed an sd card reader slot. doah
    Spent about 1 1/2 hours last evening updating software on the Helix and Ulterra and watching the Twins. My Helix software was so old, I had to upload an intermediate in order to upload the newest. doah doah
    Next time I upgrade the LiveScope I’ll use an sd card. I think it’s faster.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

Here’s a great LVS32 vs LVS34 side-by-side video review by Jay Siemens…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.