Contour Elite from Strategic Fishing & Lakemaster

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Intuitive Design

Contour Elite was designed by fisherman, for fisherman. With an easy-to-use interface, you can search by fish species, perform a quick search for key fishing structures, or design a custom search based on your own criteria. Whether it’s a fishing report, a friendly recommendation, or your own experience, quickly turn information into results.

Powerful Engine

Click on any location on a lake, select Find Similar Areas, and millions of data points are searched to return other areas like the one you selected. Now, connect that with your fishing log, and actual results, and imagine how powerful that information becomes. The Contour Elite engine searches depth ranges, aspect, type of structure, proximity to vegetation and much more in seconds to put you on the spot.

Experience in 3D

No other product lets you experience LakeMaster™ high definition data in such detail. View any spot on the map in three dimensions, rotate around structure and highlighted spots, tilt up or down, and fly by areas to get a true sense for what lies beneath the water. Your search results show up in red so you know exactly where to fish.

Lakemaster High Definition Data

LakeMaster’s goal is to develop the most accurate lake maps available on the market. Using proprietary technology and advanced equipment, the LakeMaster™ team has performed custom surveys for hundreds of lakes giving you incredible detail of the lake bottom and surrounding structure. With one foot contour lines, LakeMaster data can put you within inches of a spot that may not show up on any other map.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

LakeMaster® Lake Maps is pleased to announce the release of Contour Elite™- the most revolutionary lake map planning software on the market. Strategic Fishing Systems has combined their highly sophisticated PC software engine with the most accurate, high-definition lake data from LakeMaster. Advanced features within the user friendly interface allow you to perform an indepth search by fish species, quick searches for key fishing structures, or design a custom search based on your own criteria. Whether it’s a fishing report, a friendly recommendation, or your own experience, quickly turn information into results.

Contour Elite is currently available for Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Click Your State Below to Find Out More.

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

cant wait to pick it up!

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Will there be a “Contour Pro” to “Contour Elite” upgrade

program?

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I’m VERY excited about this product after watching that short demo. What really stood out for me is how well we’ll not only be able to visualize the lake-bottom being in 3D, but how relative shape, size, and distance between and amongst those pieces of structure will be.

Working in a mapping-related field, I have an appreciation for what a bird’s-eye-view (or fish’s eye view) of something can do for your understanding of it. Figuring out “where” is important in catching fish, but maybe more important in terms of translating those results is “why.” I think this software will bring us closer than ever to solving more of those “why’s” and also helping us find more spots just like them!

Joel

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

So, what are the thoughts out there about Contour Elite. I’ve had the program for about 45 days and been tinkering with it it off and on.

I think its going to be a nice addition running along side the LakeMaster software. It sure gives me a nice perspective of the layout of shelves, points and inside turns.

I am very excited to take it out on the St.Croix and see how well it does but first I have to get a laptop Yah, the usb cable hooking my Garmin to the desktop is not long enough for real time tracking.

I also go up to Sand lake next to Bowstring and I new Sand lake had a lot of structure but holy cow this program really shows me shelves and holes that are there in a whole new light.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

I also have the Elite program and it sure is alot nicer then trying to find new spots out on the water or looking at a map map. Cant wait to use it more this summer fishing different structure. Main reason I bought it is to store waypoints and rename.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.