Lakemaster GPS Chips & Humminbird for 2010

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There’s been lots of additions to the Lakemaster product line including the addition of Lakemaster compatible chips for the Humminbird and the mapping industry as a whole will be phasing in a switch from SD cards to Micro SD cards.

I posted this overview. It is a long read but the info should prove useful, particularly as we move closer to open water and everyone starts to ramp up for another season out in the boat.

>>> Lakemaster Map Chips & the Transition to Micro SD

arklite881south

Nice James!! Dave and I are still discussing electronics for my new boat this spring. Wanted to make sure if we go Humminbird that it is compatible with Lakemaster.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

Nice James!! Dave and I are still discussing electronics for my new boat this spring. Wanted to make sure if we go Humminbird that it is compatible with Lakemaster.

Get some of each…………à la James Holst.

cowboyhannah
    Wausau, WI

Hi–
    I just registered to this site and this is my first post. GREAT, GREAT information here!
    If I am understanding right, the Insight will NOT display 3d data on Humminbird? That is too bad, B/C those are some GREAT displays! It looks like Navionics Hot Platnum maps, though, WILL display 3d imagry on HB? Is the display of that comparable to what the HDS units will display with Insight?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Hi–
    I just registered to this site and this is my first post. GREAT, GREAT information here!
    If I am understanding right, the Insight will NOT display 3d data on Humminbird? That is too bad, B/C those are some GREAT displays! It looks like Navionics Hot Platnum maps, though, WILL display 3d imagry on HB? Is the display of that comparable to what the HDS units will display with Insight?

Welcome to IDO!

I answered your question in a separate thread to try to avoid any confusion by mixing the discussion on the two products in this thread. Follow this link for my reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.