Navionics Web App

• Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I’m not sure if anyone’s posted this link yet, but Navionics shows off their Sonar Chart feature here a bit for almost all of the US.

Go to http://www.navionics.com/en/webapp – then toggle back and forth between the sonar pattern button you see on the lower left for the lakes you fish.

For the coastal Chesapeake Bay areas I’m currently scouting, there’s a big difference between the two datasets. For many of the lakes in MN, perhaps not so much.

Either way, it’s a great scouting/planning tool, check it out.

Joel

Cp3
    Participant
    Hammond, WI

Is that Sonar Chart feature on the Navionics phone app?

bullcans
    Participant
    Northfield MN

Yes it is

tgruenke
    Participant
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

How do you get the Sonar on your phone? Do you need the latest version? That is much more detailed than what I currently see on the app.

bullcans
    Participant
    Northfield MN

Quote:

How do you get the Sonar on your phone? Do you need the latest version? That is much more detailed than what I currently see on the app.

For the phone app it’s $9.99/year but gives the same detail as the one Joel posted for your computer app

Cp3
    Participant
    Hammond, WI

Quote:

Quote:

For the phone app it’s $9.99/year but gives the same detail as the one Joel posted for your computer app

So it most have been an update recently.

Cp3
    Participant
    Hammond, WI

I have the most up-to-date version of Navionics on my phone (android) and my app does not have that detail.

KirtH
    Participant
    Lakeville

Sonar Charts is an upgrade on the App

Cp3
    Participant
    Hammond, WI

It looks like it (upgrade) is only available for iPhone & iPads

KirtH
    Participant
    Lakeville

Navionics+ includes Map Updates for a period of 12 months and award winning SonarCharts™.

SonarCharts™ is a new high definition bathymetry map layer that reveals incredible bottom contours not available on existing cartography. It helps in locating fishing areas or verifying seabed structure while underway.
    SonarCharts™ is widely available around the world with some exceptions (Canada, South America, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Greenland, West Africa, India, China, South East Asia and the Pacific Islands). Coverage continues to expand, please check frequently. Click here to learn how to get Navionics+ and our other upgrades!

Navionics+ is viewable to all iPhone & iPad apps that have updated to version 4.7 and can be purchased in-app for $4.99 to $38.99/ 4,49 € to 34,99 € on iPhone and $24.99 to $64.99/21,99 € to 59,99 € on iPad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.