lakemaster and Rainy Lake

• bassn7
    Bruce,WI

How much info does the Lakemaster chip for Rainy Lake have, for Canadien water,has it got enough detail to navigate by or do I need to get the nav chart? for canada waters.
    Thanks Stan

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Last year up on the Rainy with Jeremy`s boat the Lakemaster was dead on. A little depth ofset and it was remarkable how accurate it was. You won`t regret the Lakemaster chip for Rainy.

John Peterson
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Quote:

How much info does the Lakemaster chip for Rainy Lake have, for Canadian water,has it got enough detail to navigate by or do I need to get the nav chart? for Canada waters.

Thanks Stan

When I fish Rainy Lake,I fish primarily the Canadian water. I have the Lake of The Woods/Rainy Lake Lakemaster chip. I believe it is 3 years old now, the current 2011 version has more coverage of Rainy (dunno about LOW). In my opinion the 1 foot contours are absolutely awesome. Myself, I would not leave the dock without the LOW/RL LM chip! I occasionally refer to a printed map, only to discuss destinations, etc. with my fishing partner –not as a fishing tool. Stop by a retailer and have them load the LM chip into the brand of unit you have and check it out!

Good Luck!

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

Thanks for the info I’ll just order a chip HDS7 W SS1
    Stan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.