Google Pixle II phone covers

• mike-west
    Participant
    Amery, WI

So, My old Motorola Max final saw it’s last day
    Wasn’t going to upgrade as much as I did but with my business and all, I need a good phone with email and all that crap

I am wondering if any of you have the Pixle II (mines actauly the XL) and if you put protective cover on them.
    Not wondering about the screen cover, just the back protective ones.
    Really want to know if the choice would be the hard plastic covers or the rubber.
    Many custom covers gives you both choices

Thanks for any input ya’ll can give
    Mike

fishingchallenged
    Participant

I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid and am very happy with it.

fishinfreaks
    Participant
    Rogers, MN

I have an Incipio cover that has withstood several decent drops. No complaints. Not too big to carry in the pocket either.

zooks
    Participant

This is the cover I and two of my friends have for our Pixel phones and we all really like them – slim, tough, cheap, and has worked surprisingly well on drops.

They have beefer models if you’d prefer those styles instead, lots to pick from and Amazon usually has even better pricing. Hope this helps, good luck.

munchy
    Participant
    NULL

I’ve been using phone cases made by Caseology for my last three phones and I’m impressed with them. They are cheap $10-15 and very protective. I’ve dropped my phone off a ladder onto concrete a few times and no damage. Just checked and they do offer a few cases for that particular phone. They can be found on Amazon.

mike-west
    Participant
    Amery, WI

Thanks for the feedback all
    Being as they don’t break the bank, I’ll try one and if not happy, you have offered other alternatives.
    Have a good day everyone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.