Get Your IDO Gear by Christmas!

• pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

I’m holding out for the new hat McSharry was wearing in the latest episode. Guessing this will be post-Xmas? santa wave

Attachments:
    1. idohat.jpeg

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m holding out for the new hat McSharry was wearing in the latest episode. Guessing this will be post-Xmas? santa wave

+1

I’d order one of those hats tomorrow if they were available

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Pat actually posted on FB back in July asking for feedback on if there was interest in that hat. There were a lot of positive responses and people were trying to order them off FB… grin Looks like Pat has the only one for now. Hopefully they do offer them soon though.

Attachments:
    1. IDOHat.jpg

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Pat actually posted on FB back in July asking for feedback on if there was interest in that hat. There were a lot of positive responses and people were trying to order them off FB… grin Looks like Pat has the only one for now. Hopefully they do offer them soon though.

That particular hat is not going to be offered but we are in the process of expanding our gear offerings and expect to have some new stuff available by summer. Im sure we will offer something very similar to the hat in the photo. That said I don’t expect to see anything new in the next 60 days.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

The First Lady unknowingly thanks you James. She doesn’t comprehend why someone needs 20+ hats.

I’m looking forward to hearing about new gear.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Still waiting for a buff and performance shirt offering. Put a walleye on it so I can make it a snook with a sharpie so I don’t get any weird looks down here.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Still waiting for a buff and performance shirt offering. Put a walleye on it so I can make it a snook with a sharpie so I don’t get any weird looks down here.

waytogo

Performance Tee Shirts, long and short sleeve, are in the works.

Dylan Johnson
    Pequot Lakes Mn

Could we think about an IDO bucket hat!!!! I would buy a few!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I’m waiting for the IDO Limited Edition Skeeter.

SR

Dylan Johnson
    Pequot Lakes Mn

Here is an example of a bucket hat

Attachments:
    1. 15UARARMRVNTBCKTHFACX_Stealth_Grey_Dark_Orange_is.jpg

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Oh sure, the old timey fishing style hat. Can come complete with jigs and fishing fly’s and such. I remember they can roll up and be put in a pocket and then pulled back out and worn when nobody cared if you wore a funny hat. “Pic added for illustration purposes.”

BTW Dylan, see you are from Pequot Lakes…so close to Mille Lacs. Any chance you can join us for the GTG in February?

Attachments:
    1. fishing-hat.jpg

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Just one more bucket “fishing hat”, anyone here remember M.A.S.H.?

Attachments:
    1. Mashfishinghat.jpg

Dylan Johnson
    Pequot Lakes Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dylan Johnson wrote:</div>

Oh sure, the old timey fishing style hat. Can come complete with jigs and fishing fly’s and such. I remember they can roll up and be put in a pocket and then pulled back out and worn when nobody cared if you wore a funny hat. “Pic added for illustration purposes.”

BTW Dylan, see you are from Pequot Lakes…so close to Mille Lacs. Any chance you can join us for the GTG in February?

What is the GTG?

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

Love the IDO hoodies! Very well made, roomy, and keeps you warm!
    waytogo

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.