General Site Questions

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

If you are having trouble logging in or remembering your password, please read the Help Post on recovering your account.

What are the rules?
    Registration as a User implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

1. Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offense, that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right – without the express permission of the owner of such copyright – or that contains personal phone numbers or addresses.

2. Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.

3. The appropriate Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.

4. This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the Forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.

Why should I create an account?
    By creating an account you will be able to edit your profile and preferences. You will get the most out of your time here if you change your profile to suit your individual tastes. There are a lot of options in your profile to make your experience more enjoyable, so please take a few moments to try the various settings. Also, only people who register can take advantage of the “Create a Topic” feature and “Create a Report” feature on the site.

Do I have to accept cookies?
    Yes. Cookies are used to track your username/password and which posts you have read for your current session. Without accepting cookies, some functions won’t work properly.

How do I login?
    If you have registered an account (username), you must login in order to take advantage of the personalization features. To login, look in the upper right-hand corner of your screen for the Login link. This link will take you to a page where you can enter your Username and Password. Keep in mind that the password is always case-sensitive. This means that S and s are considered different by the software.

Once you have entered your Username and Password, you’ll be brought to your user account. If you have any Private messages, you’ll see an indication by number w/in the messages tab. Now, you are able to access the remaining areas of the site by using the navigation of the site.

What is the Magazine?
    The magazine is a new monthly feature on the In-Depth Outdoors website. Each magazine will have a theme, and will include fishing and hunting articles around that theme from our Pro Staff.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Has there been any thought of making it possible to upload a photo in a group post?
    Or is it possible and I’m missing it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.