Game of Inches – Swing or Miss?

• 3Rivers
    Participant

Clayton did a live stream last night and briefly talked about the Uncut situation. He seems to be getting very annoyed by all the attention directed towards Aaron/UnCut. I don’t blame him, yet on the other hand if the roles were reversed and he was AWOL, everyone would be asking about him too. It’s not necessarily about Aaron, rather a person they keep talking about as a participant in the contest yet strangely NOT part of it. It’s really weird actually.

If Uncut’s portion was not going to be included then they should just drop them and re-edit or make some sort of announcement that they dropped out from the contest. At any rate, Clayton and Aaron are pretty good friends and even Clayton doesn’t know what is going on other than a group message saying “I hope I can make it up to all of you”.
    He talks about it here at about the 26:00 mark

3Rivers
    Participant

and then out of nowhere this morning, a new UnCut video. LOL )

hnd
    Participant

Clayton did a live stream last night and briefly talked about the Uncut situation. He seems to be getting very annoyed by all the attention directed towards Aaron/UnCut. I don’t blame him, yet on the other hand if the roles were reversed and he was AWOL, everyone would be asking about him too. It’s not necessarily about Aaron, rather a person they keep talking about as a participant in the contest yet strangely NOT part of it. It’s really weird actually.

If Uncut’s portion was not going to be included then they should just drop them and re-edit or make some sort of announcement that they dropped out from the contest. At any rate, Clayton and Aaron are pretty good friends and even Clayton doesn’t know what is going on other than a group message saying “I hope I can make it up to all of you”.
    He talks about it here at about the 26:00 mark

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Live Chat!! Let’s Talk Game of Inches!!” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cL9aEXOcw1M?start=2330&feature=oembed&#8221; allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” width=”850″ height=”478″ frameborder=”0″></iframe></div>

yeah I get the frustration but when you still plaster the dudes name all over the promos and scorecards and stuff AND THEN SAY NOTHING ABOUT WHY THERE ARE NO VIDEOS, what do you expect? put something out ahead of time and there will still be speculation but not to this extent.

Aboxy17
    Participant

Wow, a rare appearance. He has a desire to always be the first to post early ice it has become a yearly tradition and I love it.

Charles
    Participant

Anyone surprise how stable an otter sled is as a boat.

munchy
    Participant
    NULL

Woooooly buggggeeeerrrr jester

Mookie Blaylock
    Participant
    Wright County, MN

If Uncut didn’t want to edit, it should have been outsourced.
    If the footage wasn’t up to par, it should have been addressed and apologized for.

As far as free content goes. Still pretty good stuff.

mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

If the footage wasn’t up to par, it should have been addressed and apologized for.

Interesting how he just uploaded a new video on his channel unrelated to GOI…..

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.
    Aboxy17
    Participant

New update on the Game of Inches controversy. On day 2 they show the length updates of all the teams. They show uncut angling has only 22 inches. 30 inches behind the second-to-last team and 70 inches behind the first-place team. Could part of the reason we haven’t seen an upload from uncut simply be because he failed to catch fish?

3Rivers
    Participant

Sure looks like there is more to this story. That team doesn’t catch 22″ in 2 days of fishing.

Jake
    Participant
    Brainerd

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mookie Blaylock wrote:</div>

Interesting how he just uploaded a new video on his channel unrelated to GOI…..

Very interesting on timing of that video. I found the music choice on the second half interesting as well. Pretty specific lyric choices cut from that song.

Sylvanboat
    Participant

What about Day 3? Is it out yet? I can’t find it.

Aboxy17
    Participant

On another note, Clayton just posted a first ice walleye video.

arcticm1000
    Participant
    New Richmond, WI

They have been putting the new days up once a week on Monday evenings.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.
    mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

Man, you really can’t trust any of these youtube anglers to keep their heads on straight can you? My god. This is going to be the last one of these contests Jay does after the drama from this one.

mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

They all drop at 730pm Mondays.

carver
    Participant
    West Metro

I had very little respect for AP before and now I have zero. If your in the business of making content, owning a company or part owner and you just flake out and leave one of the major marketing events you have, wow.

3Rivers
    Participant

what a weird deal this whole thing is. I’m sure we’ll never hear what really was going on behind the scenes, but obviously some things were not going as planned for more than 1 team.

Just leaving without communication and then saying you “lost your phone” is pretty freakin weak.

Timmy
    Participant

What did I miss?

I watched all the posted day 3 vids, but don’t see one from AP.

Did he drop out?

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I had very little respect for AP before and now I have zero. If your in the business of making content, owning a company or part owner and you just flake out and leave one of the major marketing events you have, wow.

Ap has been un watchable since day number 1

Gitchi Gummi
    Participant

what a weird deal this whole thing is. I’m sure we’ll never hear what really was going on behind the scenes, but obviously some things were not going as planned for more than 1 team.

Just leaving without communication and then saying you “lost your phone” is pretty freakin weak.

Incase anyone needed another reason to dislike AP

KP
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

Man, you really can’t trust any of these youtube anglers to keep their heads on straight can you? My god. This is going to be the last one of these contests Jay does after the drama from this one.

What happened? I watched a few videos of this contest but not all of them so far.

Greenhorn
    Participant
    Bismarck, ND

It’s on the Cast and Conquer channel. Sounds like he had a mental breakdown and ran away.

hnd
    Participant

lol wtf.

Clayton should of been like “you think not having Aaron releasing videos is a big deal? you ain’t seeing anything yet!”

CaptainMusky
    Participant

AP is really unlikable.

KP
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

In the beginning of cast and conquers video did I hear that AP abruptly left because he thought the Russian’s were invading the US? He really is very unlikable.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

In the beginning of cast and conquers video did I hear that AP abruptly left because he thought the Russian’s were invading the US? He really is very unlikable.

Yes, it was around the 19 minute mark. He said Biden said the Russians were going to do a cyber attack, and then was leaving to get gas, but never returned at like 11 at night.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.